Monday, January 16, 2012

One of the Boys

"Teach me to ride like a man, chew tobacco like a man, and spit like a man..."

Okay, I don't do any of those things. Well, I would ride like a man...if I had a horse.

But I drink beer. And I curse. Oh, and I've probably seen more tits than most guys I know. I'm one of the boys. I mean, I don't exactly love sports, but I'll watch the occasional game and yell when I need to. And if you need help fixing the car, just let me know what to do and I'll do it. Think that girl is hot? I'm probably staring at her right alongside you, wondering if she'd be a good model.

I'm not jealous. I don't play games. I don't hold grudges.

Maybe I'm not female enough. And that's not me knocking my own gender, but lets admit it, that's the female stereotype. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine".

I don't fit into it. I'm not going to smack your arm if you're checking out some cutie across the street. I'm not going to be pissy when you go out with the boys for a night. I'm not going to accuse you of cheating every time some girl writes on your FB wall.

Am I too boy? Am I too "I don't give a shit as long as I know you're coming home to me"? Is that really a problem?

Am I easy to put into the friend zone? Because I'm sorry, I have enough friends, I'd like something more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment