

Some background:
I work from home, and tend to have a thousand and one tabs open when I'm online. As of recently, that's included both Plenty of Fish and OkCupid. Luckily for me, that means potential dates are able to see when I'm online, and it leads to some...butthurtness.
This guy has messaged me several times with a generic message. "I like your profile pic" or "you seem cool". You know, the shit you can type out in 10 seconds and send to every girl. Nothing about my profile, nothing to really show interest, and since I get quite a few messages a day, I ignored him.
And then Mr. Pissypants got pissy.
Turns out, he's insecure. My lack of response to his generic e-mails has caused mortal damage to his soul? Well, dude needs to toughen up.
Oh, he assumes I think I'm better than him. I don't. Well, I didn't. I also don't send messages like that when someone doesn't respond to me. So maybe I'll have to re-evaluate where I stand in this hierarchy.
And yes, I am that rude. Sorry guys, not everyone gets a message back, not if they send me something generic. If you actually take time to write something worth reading, even if I'm not interested, I'll respond to be nice. But generic bullshit message? Suck my left nut.
Before I sign off for the night...those abs don't match the face. I'm going to go ahead and place bets on the fact that they're not his.
No comments:
Post a Comment