Monday, December 19, 2011

Mr. Pissypants

"I hope your not the one that took your profile picture. If that's the skills you have then you have a long way to go hun. I just don't like stuck up little kikes like yourself who don't have enough humanity to tell someone their not interested. Good say"

First off...spell check.

Secondly...don't call me hun to be condescending. It just makes you look like a douche.

Third...kike? Really?

I'm not Jewish, but the fact that this guy pulled out a racial slur to insult me is positively astounding. Attack my photography, that's cool. Say I'm stuck up, that's fine as well. But to call me a racial slur, and one that doesn't even apply to me...well, there's a reason this guy is single. Perhaps he doesn't realize that antisemitism isn't in fashion, but racial slurs are never okay, and definitely not a way to win my heart.

He can now not only suck my left nut, but my right one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment